who's at North Weald

The Duck

b******* my last chance to try and beat Blacky. oh well it will wait to next year. ??? i may have learnt to drive by then :D  See you sunday whos traveling up sataurday night, and going for a beer or 2 theres a travel lodge near by and a beefeater pub. I will be in there from nine with watbox.   :t-up:

be there with my car polisher, who seems to be beating me on the last few times out  ??? After that, our last event is Curborough on the 5th October, part of the CCC series, probably be cold and wet!

not yet decided if to get up early  :zzz: or head up night before

Typical - my nearest SS venue and finally for once a chance to drive a sane distance and arrive without cramp, backache and half deaf ..... and I am on holiday!

Enjoy yourselves around the cones

Keith the Teeth  :D

Tommo where you bin hinding have you got the red thing running Yet :sheep:

Thats right you all owe me a beer for keeping my dad busy this sunday, however i think its probs my mum you should thank-she wears the trousers in our house! I ll let you all know what unis like at the awards dinner-thats if your going!!!!!!!

Well we all new ISM's mum did wear the trousers :p Must admit "The Chalice" does look good is a skirt :0 Enjoy Uni Jamie and may the force be with U. look out for the scouser girlies they'll rob your gonads!! ???

Buzz :(

PS Remember in Nottingham women out number men 4:1 Happy sharkin'

Hi Jamie

All I can recall from my Uni days, through drunken smoke filled  haze was the Pub or Uni Bar. And look at me now, not much better.

:D  have a ggod won