Speed Series 2003

Mark Stanton

Even though the 2002 series still has two rounds to go - we are looking at 2003  ;)  :)

For those of you that skip the club website Club Home Page Please take a look - over on the left hand side you'll see a new button SS2003 - here you will find a pre-registration form - for anyone that's thinking of taking part next year - download it, fill it in and send it off ASAP.

It will help us to formulate the 2003 Championship and help you to have an enjoyable well organised season.

Thanks

Strange - it was last night ???

Is there a summary as to what this is all about for complete newbies?

Or should I just fill the form in and find out that way?

No idea if I would compete, if my car is up to scratch, what is available etc.

regards,

greg

Greg.

There's also a Beginners Guide for you to download and read through for all newbies.

Best to read through that first and try and catch up with one of the last two events - North Weald and Three Sisters, you'll find dates on the Speed Series pages.

Does a 2002 Speed Series driver attend your local club meet ?? get along and have a natter.

Just tried again...

It's not cookies as that's just clickstream tracking.  It's definitely a 404 (which shouldn't be cached).  It's the pre-reg cgi script I'm trying to run.

ACW may well have the answer.

BTW I ran this on konqueror as well as Netscape to it's not a netscrape wibble.

Hang on a tick... (fires up vmware)

MS exploder does the same

Damian is right.... Mark has stole my thunder before finished. The online script isnt checked through yet so will post when done.

Should finish it when I get back home off the road.. Friday PM.

you download , print and snail mail in the meantime.....

Heads up............

Best to read through that first and try and catch up with one of the last two events - North Weald and Three Sisters

Spectators are not allowed at North Weald. You need to enter the gates (at some ungodly hour) with a competitor, as part of "the team", to guarantee entry to watch the action.........or park on the hard shoulder of the M11, but I wouldn't reccommend that at all :0

oops sorry Wotbox  :blush:  :blush:  :)  :D

Pre-registration for Speed Series 2003 can be done now. Pre-registration will mean you will recieve the regulations and fixtures as soon as they become availiable.

Pre-registration can be done via post, email or online. Go to http://www.wscc.co.uk and select the link marked 'SS 2003'

Pre-registering online is quick, easy and free so if you are considering participating in the Speed Series in 2003 get your pre-registration in now.