WESTFIELD 1800 ZETEC FOR SALE

palmerone117

Time to move on my Westfield, i’m buying a Formula Vauxhall lotus which needs the garage space really and cant' bring myself to leave this unused and outside, so best to pass it on to someone who will drive it better

Factory built 1800 SEI – 1998 (S reg), not a Q plate, 1.8 16 valve Ford Zetec engine with 130bhp Ford cams and Westfield 4 into 1 side exit exhaust

Garaged by previous owner and myself, only driven during summer months 

13500 miles from new. 

Finished in BMW silver with locking bonnet, fuel filler cap, very good condition wet weather gear and removable doors.

5 speed ford gearbox

Disc brakes all round

Currently fitted are Compomotive cxr 13 inch wheels * 4 with 50% worn yokohama A048 tyres

I have standard Westfield wheels * 5 with toyo tyres (these being also 50% worn) and are used in the winter when the weather is good

Lifeline formula ford mirrors currently fitted (with original Westfield mirrors also retained)

Recently powder coated satin black front suspension arms (February 2013)

Carbon effect stone guards

Interior equipped with Momo single seater spec steering wheel with Westfield standard SVA steering wheel as a spare (in perfect condition)

Seats very comfy, act as suspension!

MOT until March 2014

Tax until end of July 2013

2 sets of keys, comprehensive file of all receipts, parts listings, all vehicle documentation

Want space for single seater so this one is for sale, shame really but needs must

£8,000 (let me know your thoughts)

Car 1

Added some more pics to my gallery, the car deserves to be seen, will add here once I can work out how??!!

Cool, worked it out....

Car 24

Car 22

Car 21

Car 20

car 2

And what it looks like with my other wheels, nice to have the option

Car 23

• 4 weeks later...

Race car arrived!!!!!

Open to offers on the car as long as they are sensible

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Open to offers Harry's, prefer them to be sensible to be honest

• 1 month later...

Price reduced guys £7,495

Really is a little beauty

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.