Well Done Stoneleigh Team

Captain Colonial

I too would like to add my thanks and congratulations to the team involved with the show. As usual The WSCC stand was the best with varied cars and a great atmosphere. Was nice to meet Scott at last who was doing a roaring trade.

My wife thought the pink t shirt looked good on James, not sure if it was just the shirt if I am honest!!!!

Ive got the shirt on again today - for those that haven't been - just look out for the muted colours of the volunteers garments.....!!!!

Yep I'll add to this what a fantastic day once again, was great to put faces to names.

Well done everyone involved!

Enjoyable day at Stoneleigh yesterday... :d  Well done to all the members for there hard work :yes:  :yes: :yes:  

great to see all the westies together.

good day out glad i left my wallet at home...

Great day sunday ,got some good advice on how to spend money and got a good deal from Hi spec nice bit of bling.It was nice to meet afew faces aswell look forwardto next year

yes I had a great day too.... thank you to all the hard working folk that made it happen  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: 

lots of new faces (to me) grabbed me for a chat - I managed to bump into many of the local regulars too, which was a great bonus - and also to put names to faces of club members/AO's from other areas - had a great drive out with 7 other kit enthusiasts on the way there...

and at the end of the day I had a lovely burger and hot dog served up by the Chasters...

and finished off with a little donut (not telling which kind) :laugh::t-up::love:

Thanks guys - made full use of the drop off facility today :d

Andy, Chaz and the rest of the team led a fantastic 3 days so many thanks to all of them.

I met a lot of new Westie owners (Martin, stop buying things!) great company for the weekend and I hope to meet up with some of you again soon.

Thanks Ian (Tolf)

great weekend all, really enjoyed it. nice to meet everyone.

Ian, I still think that transfer is on crooked  :d  :p

also found two look a likes for your car

Snowths-2_zps299257a0.jpg

:d  :d  :d

hope to see you all soon. Steve.

• Like 3

yes I had a great day too.... thank you to all the hard working folk that made it happen  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

lots of new faces (to me) grabbed me for a chat - I managed to bump into many of the local regulars too, which was a great bonus - and also to put names to faces of club members/AO's from other areas - had a great drive out with 7 other kit enthusiasts on the way there...

and at the end of the day I had a lovely burger and hot dog served up by the Chasters...

and finished off with a little donut (not telling which kind) :laugh::t-up::love:

Hmmm. a couple of hi-vis clad chaps popped over not 30 seconds later enquiring about similar goings on - can't possibly of been any us we said...

Well done to all involved in putting this together, another great show.

Maybe one year I can camp over.....

Hmmm. a couple of hi-vis clad chaps popped over not 30 seconds later enquiring about similar goings on - can't possibly of been any us we said...

should have pointed them in the direction of the caterham stand :laugh:

Does it get on tv?

Some shows get segments in program's or half hour slot on motors tv etc?

Would be good to see what's there, hopefully attend next year

Great show, great number of westies, really well presented WSCC stand. Well done all great day! Top work to all the helpers, with out you all, its just wouldn't have been soo good, well done! :yes: