Well Done Stoneleigh Team

Captain Colonial

Well done to the organising team and volunteers for their hard work and preparation in getting the show ready to go.  There's a hell of a lot that goes into it all, long before today's set-up event, so kudos where they are deserved to you all, especially Chaz and Andy, nice one guys. :t-up:

• Like 1

Andy looked pretty relaxed when I saw him this morning - bet he's a bit frazzled now :d

Well done Stoneleigh team :t-up:

Finally left just after six. Home now and shattered. My first drink of the day, (coffee, before anyone says anything!) and "lunch" both came from the BP station on the roundabout just after leaving Stoneleigh.

Mind you, pushing Ade's car from the Marquee to the Hall 1 nearly finished me off. Must bring him a jerry can and siphoning kit!

Hows it going at the show today then, now that you are all set up, and well done to those who could and did attend. Her indoors birthday today so couldn't attend :no:  :( . Good weather by the looks of it, plenty of cars on the plot I trust now that the gates are open .

Dave thought you were staying over, will see you tomorrow.

Pretzels being handed out by the handful I hope, keep one for me Scott.

Bob :d  :d :d  

Mind you, pushing Ade's car from the Marquee to the Hall 1 nearly finished me off. Must bring him a jerry can and siphoning kit!

Yeah sorry about that.... The Duck promised me he had put fuel in. Good job last year he generally did.

Well done all those sorting out the stand yesterday. Looked like a lot of heard work and looked really good.

Well done folks an impressive looking club stand :d  :yes:

Agreed, great job on the WSCC presence today. Everyone was really very friendly!

+1  outstanding day out  :yes:  :d

A Great day out, every one was friendly and good to meet some more fellow Westi owners. 

wow stoked to see so many westfields . big ta  too the good blokes who run it . newforest dept .

Top effort as usual. Well done Chaz and all the team.

Oh and thanks for letting me in driving the odd bod mini.

David

Good day all round - T-shirt went down well at the Blue Oyster Bar tonight.......cheers Chaz  :d

well done andy and chaz and all the other guys who put in the effort to make it a good day for everyone

Excellent day, everything running as smooth as silk.

Personally got to meet some familiar faces, and also met some new ones

Great show, great day.

Since I have got home...... :(

Sky+ Box up the shoot, 90 minutes sorting it out...................followed by dishwahser going BANG.............new one on order................still at least it cost less than the new exhaust manifold :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: