Loton

windy

Who's camping at loton? Anybody fancy a get together Saturday Night at a pub? Any recommendations for a good one to eat at?

Regards

Windy

wendy looks like your the only one going  ??? got my cheque back for sunday today yet i am in on saturday  ??? does not make sense to me they had my cheque about 3-4 months ago ,spoke to them today and they said it was over subscribed back in may - june , so why have people who only sent cheques off about a month ago got in ,told me it was about balancing classes  ??? yet the modified class is one of the smallest classes so does that meen theres no modified kit cars going ,all this and i am a hagley member  :0 so they can stick saturday as far up there arses as it will go .and after the telephone conversation i had today, i will not be renewing my membership  :arse:

Oiy Mr "Body Builder",

They say "its not what you know but its who you know" :p Brummies that take a fancy to sheep  :love: are excluded from getting an entry. Did you not read this in the regs :sheep: ? We southerners are a better class of people you know :D what, what, what :p . Better luck next time old chap.

Regards

Windy

I ain't heard nuffink yet  :(  as I got into the round in April I'm not hopeful of getting in this time  :(  If I do I'll be in mobile tent night before with a BBQ if weather looks fine  ;)  Have you got a list of who's in Windy ?

But not holding my breath.

Steve D - I'm a H&DLCC member as well and they've had my cheque since last January  :(  :)  :(

Mark,

I just phoned and asked if myself, Keith Adams & Matt Hillam were in and she said yes to all of us. I've not recieved the final instructions yet so couldn't be 100% sure if we are in anyway. Best give the entries secretary a call.

Regards

Windy

Best give the entries secretary a call.

They only live about 20 minutes away - I'll call in for a cuppa next time I'm over there  ;)  :p  :D  :)  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :)

I'm in - BBQ Saturday ?

Yep  :D  :p  :)  ;)  :D  Whether I'm in or not  ;)  :p  :D  :)  :devil:

I think I am in. I applied to both Loton rounds together and sent one cheque so I got an accepted earlier in the year. BBQ/Pub sounds good. I'll be driving up from Wiscombe if I get my engine fixed / Blag a DD  ???

Does someone have finals yet ?

i sent one cheque aswell does  not mean jack ****  :angry:  :arse:

Not racing but going any way :devil:

still hopefully won't have this problem next year , :) im looking forward to it allready :devil:  :)  ;)