Ingear Motorsport Magazine

I.S.M

If you havent already check out the latest issue which includes a 4 page spread. Plenty of pics and a lucky Paul Edden on front page!

Check out www.ingearmotosport.co.uk I am led to believe that you can subscribe here, as the mag is intended as subscription only and limited outlets.

Jamie,

Being the shy and retiring type that I am - could you help me find me on the front page - if you see what I mean.  Have been all over the "InGear" site and can only find a picture of some joker in a red Cateringvan - looks a lot slimmer than Mr Davies too.

I have managed to secure a (small) sponsorship deal from a contact in the US - and it would be good to send him the details.  I intend to use the money to buy a Boeing 17 gear tank transporter gearbox for my Westy - and it's got overdrive too!

Ta chuck,

PE :arse:

edden get off the computer and keep the small angry woman happy  :arse: a whole lot of luvin  :love:  :love:  :arse: ps i have a coppy of in gear but i spilt coffee on the front cover :arse:  :love:  :blush:

Paul

Your mugshot / car shot is plastered all over the front page oge of the LATEST Ingear magazine  ;)  :blush:  :durr:

You'll need to subscribe to get a copy - good club motorsporty mag.  ;)

shhhhhhhhhhhhh i can charge him loads for my copy ;)  :arse:

Sorry All,

My vanity and ego has got the better of me - have subscribed for everyone in the street to get a copy.  

Next stop will be sitting alongside Parky - or Graham Norton maybe??

Have to go now - the phone is ringing.  Probably another model agency after me - ah, life is good......

oy chimp boy ,i dont think so :arse: