FAO Steve Davies

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Stevie boy,

Dont look like Im going to make Harewood. Car's not going to be fixed on time. Chassis has got to be repaired and strengthened, new stronger links made and the axle casing repaired and strengthened. A*** who made the original rose jointed links made them out of 18 SWG tube. No wonder they bent. Not a 2 minute job as the interior has all got to come out and the body may have to be removed.  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

I've told Jane its her fault for giving it too much at Mallory

:love:

Its too late to get a refund now except the £12 pro capita (whatever that is)

...And fancy letting Welsh git have me throttle bodies  :angry:  Got any more?

Regards,

JL

Hey Steve

Empty your e-mail in box too, 'cos I can't reply to the e-mail you sent the other half last week about them electric scooters.............still waiting..........get your finger out northern boy, or you'll be getting a sheeps head through the post...................

errrrrrrrr ok job done ,its not my fault im in demand  :( and send that sheeps head to smithy :arse::0  ;)

Mine ripped the lower trailing arm chassis mounts off on Sunday, Tim checked his on Monday & they were 3/4 cracked too so they are well worth a check whilst you got yer head down there John.

J.P. said "they're a well known weak point, did you not know that?" ...... well I do now!

TADTS  ;)  :)  Yep quite common Kevin, so are breaking driveshafts  :arse:  :)  ;)  :(  :(  Seems a lot of weak points come to the fore in Wales  :(  :)  :D

Rocket Ron had his fixed and strengthened a year or two ago as well - hope we're all fixed soon.

;)  :D  :)

Mine had ripped the bracket off the axle hence the oil leak and then bent the lower trailing arms. It turns out that my links were only made of 18 swg tube and had the ends brazed on. I shudder now at the abuse I've given the poor weedy things. My chassis brackets had previously ripped off about 2 years ago so came up with a different design using rose joints and bolting through the side of the chassis member. This chassis member has now twisted and ripped where the bolt went through  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

The new design will however be able to tow the QE2.  ;)

John