WSCC Curborough Track Day 15th June 2013

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

How do you book on to the school?

Stupid boy!

I've found it now!!

Just a nudge to tell you that it's nearly 50% sold with more than a month left to go - I'd advise you to book ASAP to avoid disappointment. :t-up:

Sprint school and three track sessions booked. Looking forward to this. :westy::cool:

Jen

Places running out and a limited time to book it... come on, it's just a tenner, an absolute bargain. :cool:  :yes:

Scott - I will be in for a couple of sessions sat pm and sprint on sunday - just waiting for my clients to pay me.......  Alexander Tree Surgery Ltd.... registered charity more like... :-) 

I'm about to book 4 sessions. Are there any restrictions in terms of noise? I couldn't see anything mentioned?

I'm on the cusp of 105dB at the moment, with a new silencer on the way. I might not get it fitted in time for June 15th though (holding on for a group buy)

According to the all-powerful CompSec, "In the last 4 years, no one has ever been there to test, but expect it is 105dB".

Please note I have been playing backstage (again) and you can now see how many places are left in each session - at the moment, the 1:00, 3:00, 4:00 and 4:30 sessions have the most spaces left.

• Like 1

According to the all-powerful CompSec, "In the last 4 years, no one has ever been there to test, but expect it is 105dB".

That's good to know, takes the pressure off a bit. Thanks!

Any Sat sessions left -can't see it on the store page ?

There should be Hammy. But you might have to follow the track day link to get to them. Ie a bit of going backwards to go forwards.

Will sell you one of mine for £40 :)

Any Sat sessions left -can't see it on the store page ?

Clicky

Still a few left - the 1:00, 3:00, 4:00, and 4:30 slots have best availability.

My memory says otherwise I'm afraid..... I have been tested and I remember ACW's V8 being tested in the area where we wait to go onto track. The only time I've been around Curborough from that access is on the WSCC June track day.

Sorry to be bearer of the news...

Your engine doesn't rev that high though does it?..........