NOT AGAIN

RICHARD+PHILIP

Has anyone got a 2.0 litre vauxhall block or hole engine for sale. this is becoming a habbit two engines in three weeks.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :(  :(  :(

it was only a matter of time  ???  :0 your supposed to change gear when the shift light comes on not keep your lead foot on the go pedal  :( how many engines is it now guys  ???  :A***

you had better let me change the limiter to 2500 rpm for you then you wont end up with a hole that you can get your fist through in the side of your new block  :0  :love:

Hello boys...

qoute: Has anyone got a 2.0 litre vauxhall block or hole engine for sale. this is becoming a habbit two engines in three weeks

I like the pun...or was it a spelin mistace?

One day you'll change gear before the drrrr noise & be shocked at the acceleration.........or maybe not.

Tom's got plenty of amunition for the prize giving this year, & all in one weekend.

Paul

There's a good few in Motorsport News at about £400 ish.. Just sold my old one throgh the site. Sorry mate (I know how it feels ..and I've only done it once...so far :devil:  :cool:  :cool:  :arse: