Westfield SVA Steering Wheel + Pad

Neil H

Black vinyl, with detachable black crash pad. Boss cover included.

300mm. Complete with boss for fixing straight to Austin Rover\Allegro column - just removed from '95 SeiWide

Been on car since passing SVA many years ago - assume IVA compliant?  

Extremely good condition - as new.

£30

P&P not included. Located in Reading, RG4. Will also be at Stoneleigh Sunday 5th May.

Thanks for viewing.

Neil

DSC 0989

1st dibs....... just need to check if I can fit to my mazda column

1st dibs....... just need to check if I can fit to my mazda column

You'll need to make an adaptor Dave, but I have the same wheel fitted to mine :)

Yours if it fits, Dave.

Cheers,

Neil

Note, the wheel will come with the original bolt on boss\adapter = from Austin Rover spline to 100mm PCD of the wheel itself.

I'll take it :)

pm me payment details, need posting to cm11ln will reply with full address :)

thanks

You'll need to make an adaptor Dave, but I have the same wheel fitted to mine :)

Hi Mark, I already have one the same for my car and I was wondering what boss I would need, if it was IVA compatible and how the horn will work with it? Does it have to be a collapsible boss for IVA?

Hi Mark, I already have one the same for my car and I was wondering what boss I would need, if it was IVA compatible and how the horn will work with it? Does it have to be a collapsible boss for IVA?

I got my collapsable boss from mx5 parts but others should work just as well.

There's no boss that I found which works directly with both the mazda column and the mountney wheel so you'll then need to make an adaptor plate, this is mine which adapts the sparco/omp bolt patten to the Westfield/mountney wheel. The horn is wired to a button on the dashboard :)

steeringadaptorplate-1.jpg

Neil, sorry for the thread hyjack but I hope this will also be relevant to Darve :)

Sorry Neil from me its probably my fault, I'm not up with all the forum procedures!

I got my collapsable boss from mx5 parts but others should work just as well.

There's no boss that I found which works directly with both the mazda column and the mountney wheel so you'll then need to make an adaptor plate, this is mine which adapts the sparco/omp bolt patten to the Westfield/mountney wheel. The horn is wired to a button on the dashboard :)

steeringadaptorplate-1.jpg

Neil, sorry for the thread hyjack but I hope this will also be relevant to Darve :)

Thanks for that Mark its great, I'll have to find someone to knock one up for me.

One final question on this subject, the horn button on the dash, is that OK for IVA?

PM sent to darve. Sorry for delay. Neil

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.