Wales

I.S.M

Is it just me or has everyone forgoten its Wales this Weekend, come on Steve you must have some sort of abuse lined up! Ia m looking forward to it, anyone else going?

i have a small amount of abuse to dish out at the welsh git weekend  :0 i seem to be all abused out at the moment maybe its me bolts  ??? doh see ya there  :) i will be at the pond next to llandow with me rod and stella :D  ;)

Wales ? i was off to Scotland again.

As for steve, that flywheels got to him.

We need to get him to snap out of it Quick!!

I cant cope with steve like this.

:(

mmmmmmmmmm i will be there to slap everybody around the head  :angry: a bit of a slap will sort you out so the welsh gits dont beat ya  :angry: cant be havin smiffy and dorian tyrell and his mate brian jowwwwwwwwwwwens beatin any of you  :angry: if any of you get beaten by the taffia i shall feed you maggots  :0  :( and let the sheep ******* you  :(  ;) so be affraid  :A***:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that feels better :)

I hear there are some BIG fish to catch in the pond at Llys Y Fran - last year there were some breeding pens in the middle  :)  ;)  :D  :p

We got a new BBQ after scott set fire to the last one with his cheapo (Netto/Aldi) chicken - so a trout or salmon would be just nice Steve - take your waggler  ;)  :D  :)  :D  :D

Mark so thats what kept me warm at Mallory!! :durr:

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the cars ready  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :arse:  see ya there  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oooooooooooooo lots of new bits ! hope it works ???

please can the reaper purchase (max 50p ish each or 1 bottle Stella) 2 x number "5"... or should I put this on the wanted ?

oooo nooooooooooooooooo ! its the car from the dark side

Steve but there talking about "stella"

:devil: