mmmmm kylie

j,donavan

the truth and the lies , she loves it you yorkshire monkey,you never pleased her she told me the truth how you tied her to your roll bar and never let her do what she wanted .know she's free and she's getting it oh yes ,in fact she can't get enough! limp dick, i know the truth , see it was not mrD all along give him a break he lent you his gaffa tape did he not? all the clues are there for you monkey boy ,see ya later sperm jockey :D  :p

to see Kylie get it big time click Here

mmmmmm nice go for it jason  ;)

Funniest thing I've seen in ages.........

Buzz clearly wasn't man enough. I blame the Yorkshire climate........ :D  :D  :D

yep the climate  :(  shrivel dick  :(  :0 i hope you cant catch it  ??? bev wont be pleased :angry:

Didn't take her long to forget about Buzz.  :p  :D  :)  :p

Two timing hussey  :D  :)  :)

Was Rocket Ron's assault a lie or simply a come on by her  :D  :)  :p

no thats not action man thats me, jason donavan  :angry: dont you remember me from errrrrm you know neighbers everybody needs em good neighbers ohhhh yeeehhhh :arse:

errrrrrrrm ok jason calm down  :( take deep breaths  :arse:

You wont get away with this!! Its as bad as sheep s...... g

Us ard Yorkshire lads will gang up on you and, and,  and, and we'll do sumfin! an it wont be nice, so there. Me mum will sort you out if you dont give her back soon cos possession is 9 tenths of the law and findin ( nickin) is stealing and as well as that your probably a big girls blouse with no girlfriend either so there. Fancy picking on poor defenceless sexy kylie. Pick on someone your own size  Or maybe we should not discuss size as it could be embarrassing for some. Come on play the game, three cheers for the queen or will it be Pooh sticks at dawn!!

big girls blouse  ??? call me any more names terrence and your mate buzz wont see her again  ;) you better be nice to me i have very low tollerence levels  ;) plus she loves a bit of it especialy me  :D

What can I say ? I'm gutted :(   :(  :(  obviously she has been fed sycotropic drugs.This is not the girl I know, she just wouldn't do this ???

Well at least she's not havin' interecourse.After looking at the photos it appears that Mr Donavan as no dick. typical action hero: all chest and arms and no knob :D Mine might be like a shrivelled carrot but at least I've got one :D

well must get back 2 the trauma clinic  :(

I want my Kylie back :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

buzz you better take it easy man or youl give yourself an hernia  ;)

Ok Buzz

The SS Is on the Case (Stupid Sods) we will hunt him down, and find her. I know how much it hurts, for you to be a part for so long.

Our enquiries are moving closer to a "yorkshire underground" member, at the moment!! and a sigting of her on the M74! :devil: