Scotland

The Duck

Thank you to all the People at Knockhill, that helped try to get Duck Mobile running on all 4 cycilinders. And then ACW lending me his car for the rest of knockhill and Harewood the next day. The problem was a failed ECU. Silicone switch knackered. Many thanks to you all.   :devil:

I was along at Knockhill on Saturday as a spectator and enjoyed every minute of it.  I was the guy in the Westfield cap taking pictures of every Westfield that drove past at the end of the main straight and then again at Dufus Dip.  I've now got around 100 pictures to bore people with at work!!!

I also got a few decent ideas for my Westy while roaming round the paddock looking at the various Westfield's.  Sorry if I was a bit nosey.....just couldn't resist the photo opportunities.....lets hope I can get my car looking and going half as good as all of yours.

Thanks.

P.S. I was also there on Friday and had a very brief chat with one of you you had arrived that day (around 11am)  Red car with blue roll bar.....hope you found the luck you were hoping for!

YUP HAD A GOOD TIME THANKS AND FOUND THE LUCK APART FROM THE LAST RUN , FLYWHEEL CAME ADDRIFT  ???  :(

At least it was not the crank, as some people surgested. see you at boscombe Steve.  :devil:

YEP THEW  :D  :0  ;)

Sorted the Duck Mobile out, MBE hope to have me a new ECU by Wednesday Morning latest. Just in time to test at Curborough if its on if not, for Mallory on Friday.  :devil:

you be carefull at mallory the dick ,sorry duck its a big world out there  ;) iiiii cant wait for boscombe are you going down saturday evening ,might find a nearby pub you never know  :D  :p  :arse: stellllllllllllllllllllla hmmmmmmmmmm

yep,  if i can fine a rock to sleep under!! :devil: