Anyone Want A Boscombe Entry?

Gazza

I damaged the front end of my car this Saturday at Lydden (during practice - having set a time that wasn't subsequently beaten all day long!;)

So,  I've got a confirmed "Under 1700" entry at Boscombe going spare for this Sunday.

If at all interested, e-mail me on:

GGD@mm-brig.mottmac.com

Regards

Gary

Brighton ???

it aint that easy you better check with the organisers ,they will probably have a reserve's list so one of those will get an entry  ;)

Well said Steve same thing happened @ Hairywood on sunday guy turned up expecting 2 jump in  is buds place but they said no

Buzz :cool:

yep - event organisers have an "official" reserve list from previous entries and you can't just simply take someones place  :(

You're all correct ofcourse - just ignore me, I was feeling a bit petulant after f@

I'm alright now tho' ..... those lovely Welsh people at Peter Lloyd Rallying have found me a fresh quick-rack at zero notice so I'm back in. Woo..hoo!

Watchout Dickie-B, 'cos I seem to be in both 'A' and 'C' class these days ......

???