you better watch out

SteveD

oh yes he's on the hunt for kylie ,  some carrot hugging little tike kidnapped her from jockhill and im getting the blame dont know why  ??? so come on own up  :angry: was it you  :angry:before blueberry sends the yorkshire maffia ( sheep in cloaks )to sort me out :(

armitage thought it was ideal standard  :0

Don't know nuffink  :)  :D

Free Kylie and find the Knockhill One  :D  :)

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS THE JOCKHILL  ONE IT COULD HAVE BEEN MORE  :0  ???  ;)THE JOCKHILL THREE  ???  :0  ;)  :blush:

Well it seems u all seem 2 thing this is sooooooo funny I'm gutted and all u lot can do is take the p*** I'm heart broken man!! :(  :(  :(

Buzz :cool:

oh dear  :p you better start luvin that carrot its all your gona see thats kylie related for a while  ;) and dont go sticking it in any of your orrafices :0  :D

The Jockhill Three  :)  ???  ???  Yep you're probably right there Steve, to abduct Kylie right from under the noses of so many people and no-one saw anything - must have required the guile and cunning of a guiley cunning thing  :p  :D  :)  ;)  A foxey team of abducters  :D

yep they must of been foxy allright too #### foxy :arse: for buzzberry :D  :arse: