kylie

j,donavan

listen and listen carefully mr billsberry  :p i have waited a long time to get her back i have loved her all along  :) you dont know how to look after a girl like kylie you northern monkey :p it all started from the day's when i had my mullet she loved it those long blond locks i had ,you could not please her i know you couldn't dog breath  :angry: if you want to see her again watch this space ,and dont uppset me all the years of drug abuse has shortend my tollerence levels and getting run over by that bus was the last straw :angry:not to mention the technicolour dream coat thing ! b*******! dont worry peter i will see she is ok ! i dont know blaming mr d when it was me ,see ya later northern monkey,he he he he he he  ???

oh dear blueberry ,you better look after that carrot ,try pickling it  ??? still it wont look so nice with a jam jar on your roll bar with a carrot in it  :0  :arse:

What R yr demands u drug crazed junky?. U have till friday 12:00  to return Kylie to me @ Mallory :angry:  I have informed the president and he has recalled the war cabinet with his chiefs of staff . 4 satellites and 2 stealth bombers are currently circling yr Padded cell at the drug rehab centre.

Be careful that tea pot in yr rebiltation cell could be bugged or could there be a special forces trooper in there?!!!

:p

Buzz :cool:

blueberry calm down be nice to jason  :0  :)  :D  :p  ;) looks like if you upset him you won't see her again  :0  :angry:  :devil:

Pete,

Whilst on my cross country journey from Jockhill to Hairywood, I sadly was unable to spot any clues to Kylies abductors  :(  ???

No clues had been left on their Jockhill escape  :(  ???

Upon reaching the Midlands I broke the sad news to Bromsgrove The Donkey - he sends his regards  ;)  :D  :)  and asked if he can have the carrot once you have finished with the phorensic tests  ;)  :D  :)  :t-up:

This is all too much I'm booking in to a clinic for rehab ???

yup you better the way you were going on at the weekend ,you would think you had lost a million quid not a f****n doll , sorry kylie :p

She is not a doll she is part of my life :D  we've been every where 2 gether Greece,Malta,Spain,Turkey(scum)USA,Mexico,Bradford,Cadwell,Milton Keynes and Knockhill and now she is in Winsford no doubt havin' some device inserted into her :0

sad very sad  ??? if you look at the clues you gimp you will see it is not me only a northern monkey would miss the clues  :p in the words of mr jason donavan :D