Jockhill

Buzz Billsberry

Just wondered who was travelling upto Jockhill on friday for dead meat and Belgium's finest,I know the usual Yorkshire boys are goin'. What about the rest of u?

Just a thought.... Will we need visa's?. Have the roads been tarmaced as far as Dumfirmline? or is it still dirt tracks? :p Is Scotland still full Australian/Americans with blue faces wearing skirts? ;)  :D

Smiffy should be ok up there, they got some really classy sheep! (there the one's that don't **** on yr lunch while yr eating) :sheep:

Don't forget all u girlies southerns to bring yor woollie Gortex underpants its abit chilly up norf.Remember norf is up the motorway and I'm not talking about the Midlands either,just drive straight past the Midlands as fast as u can.There strange people with a local dialect unfathomable by humans.They still think Jasper Carrots funny!.

See u'all then

Buzz :cool::D

whats wrong with mr carrot, makes good cake!!

the worcester guys head up the other side of the country friday day. :devil:

Still got your funky moped then Buzz, that keeps goin round the Magic Roundabout  ;)  :p  :D  :)  :D

HOW CAN A MAN THAT STOLE AND ABUSED A DONKEY ! ,AND GOT ARRESTED FOR IT ,TAKE THE p*** OUT OF THE WELSH SHEEP ******* WELL WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY BUZZ BLUEBERRY  :arse: YOU LITTLE DONKEY LOVER ;)

EEEEEEEEEEE............OOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  :D  :)  :D  :blush:  :devil:  :devil:

Will Smiffy and Buzz each have their own lubricant or share  :D  :)  :p

Kylie will get jealous  :D  :)  Its all Haggis in Jockland ..... they only come out at night and very tricky to catch ............ take a BIG net.  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :p  :)  ;)

anyway how can a man with a name like billsberry ever be taken seriously  :p he must be sniggerd at every time he's asked his name  ???  ;) i meen come on billsberry  ???  :arse:

Yes.......... But he's got a huuuuuuuuge trailer ........ Seen any XXL lorry tarpaulins ......... could be that Uncle Eddie loses one very soon  ;)  :D  :)  ;)  :D  :p

How many westfields do you expect to be competing at the meet. Thought I might come and spectate if there is a good field.

What is the start time for the sprint?????

:t-up:

i think going by the regs there's about 20 or more going maybe 25 so should be a good day out  :D  ;)

Practice starts about 9.30 / 10.00  ;)  :p  :D  :D  :)   Great I can have breakfast first  :D  :)

Then a six hour drive down to Hairywood, smashing  :arse:  :)  :D

Lookin forward to it!!

:durr:

the duck will you be ok up there, you had better take your pills with you ;) oh yes sunny scotland  :D orrrrr is it bonny scotland  ???

Looks like its gonna be soggy Scotland  :(  :)  :D

The paddock gates are gonna be locked at 10 pm on Friday night according to the regs - hope that's not too late and past your bedtime Steve  ;)  :D  :)

Put the kettle on if you're up early in the morning  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :)  :t-up:

now then spam boy  :angry: ill be there about 1.30 on friday  :p plenty of track walking me feels  ;) i did well there last year just mist out on the top 12 run off i was 13th! doh by 1,10th doh see ya there :D  :p  ;)  :arse:

Better make sure your bike is fully charged  ;)  :D  :)