HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

SteveD

I DONT KNOW IF YOU NOTICED BUT MR WELSH BOY DID NOT COME STRAIGHT FROM LYDEN TO THREE SISTERS  :0  ??? HE CALLED AT HOME  ??? STRANGE TO TAKE SUCH A BIG DETOUR UNLESS :(  :p  :D HE WAS MISSING THE LOCAL TALLENT ( SHEEP ) OR NOW THAT HIS MISSES HAS MOVED IN HIS HE UNDER STRICT ORDERS HMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER THE BIG GIRL  :arse:  PUT HER IN HER PLACE MAN  :angry: TAKE A LEAF OUT OF ASH'S BOOK IF SHE DOESN'T DO AS SHES TOLD, THREATEN TO SELL HER CAT'S  :arse:

Smiffy did a very noble thing today, he lent his gas van to a fellow countryman so as he could tow his car home after a bad off at 3 Sisters.

Mind you, having looked at said gas van and the badly damaged Westy I think I would have taken my chances in the Westy !

errrrrrrm me to  :(  ???  :p  can't help but think what crossed the poor guy's mind when he saw the tube of ky jelly in smiffy's  door pocket , lets just hope he didn't abuse smiffys sheep that he keeps for emergencies in the back poor poor sheep bet the bloke couldn't help himself when he heard the bleating  :0 lets just hope he didn't catch that dose of genital warts that smiffy's trying to get rid of  :( oerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsmiffy's genitals  :( don't mind the warts  :0  :arse:

good evening p*** taking cheshire types.

did you see what was in the back of the van when Nick H returned it.  well b******* me if it wasnt the one that i couldnt catch saturday night!

did you give it a good seeing to  :( welsh boy !you little bundle of uncontrolable love ,i must say you were like a walking hormone at three sisters ,glad you wre the other side of the paddock ;)

Need a new tube yet  ;)  :D  :)  :p  :0  :p  :D

oop's or was it sloppy seconds ooooooooooo errrrrrrrrrrrr :(

Still warm then .................  ???  :)  :0  :p

oh god  :( thats terrible just think of the jelly eals still dribbling out kerrrrrrrrrrrr white jelly eals  :(  :arse:

Way toooooooooooooooooooo much detail  :)  :devil:  :devil:

or even out of its mouth orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr god nooooooo  :( no neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :(  :0  ;)the welsh are disgusting  :angry: poor poor sheep it will need counciling surley after all that abuse :(  :0  ???  :angry:  :p  ;)  :love:  :blush:  :arse:

errrrrrrrrrrrr because you love me  :love: shhhhhhhhh keep it quiete ;)

Homey

No its just that I'm training to be a professional psychologist and you are good subject matter for my thesis.

:love:  :love:  :love:

You got your work cut out there Ash  :)  ;)