Way ooop North

Mark Stanton

Got my acceptance through from Harewood today  :D  :)

Anyone else making the trip up to Knockhill for 13 July then back to Harewood on 14 July  ???  :)  :D  ;)

I think there's still some room at Knockhill  ;)  :)

oh if i must  :D nice trip up to knock of the hill then back to harywood  ??? for sunday  :0  :arse:

ohhhhhhhhhh god :angry:  ;)

steve,

sorry but i will be at both to haunt you.

I have already done my spot the bonnet, compition.

:devil:

See you at knockhill, I'm in doiuble driving the "Armitage Shanks" backed, blue beast!

I've been warned, if I'm faster than it's owner I'm out!

Best keep that on the black bit.... :D

Great to see its all the Class 2B and slicks folks going  ;)  :)

Not that I'm chasing anymore points from Class 2A  :p  :D  :)  :devil:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ok  :0  :p  ;)  :love:  :blush:

I shall be making the run to bonny Scotland for the Saturday bash - but will be giving the other boys in class 2b a rest on Sunday.  The small angry woman will not let me play two days in a row - there is a pile of ironing to be done.......

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE DUCK DID YOU DO THE WRITE UP FOR AINTREE  ???  ERRRRRRRRRM CHECK THE RESULTS FOR CLASSS H YOU UGLY DUCKLING AND AMEND THEM YOU MONG  :arse: I THINK YOU WILL FIND I CAME SECOND NOT THIRD YOU DICK  :durr:  :blush:

How did you manage a second place hauling that f*t A*** of yours around.

Call me goaty again and I'll come round and smash your non-to-pretty face in. :devil:

Could be worse; could have run out of petrol half way round Aintree (poor excuse).

ah yes syndrome that will be it  :p  ;)  as for my incredible speed that will be down to my cam timing being put right  ;) if you want somthing doing right do it yourself  :arse:  :devil:  :p  ;)

I will Be doning both rounds as well :). I hope my drivin' improves. For some strange reason I set my fastest lap of the day on my first ever run @ Aintree. Then from that I proceeded to race to the bottom of class 2B by gettin' slower on each run :arse:

Athough on my first timed run I did have an under pants filling moment at around 80mph half way thro' Beaches 'oh boy' lots of crossing hands and shouting the classic race driver one liner Oh F--k!!' :0  :(

See u all in Jockland on Friday night 4 Stella time

Buzz :cool: