The Curse of Hodder

SteveD

Oh yes he's back alright, sporting the new overalls. Not only did he palm off his possessed trailer onto the welsh git, smithy,  :sheep:  and kill his possessed car last year at Loton in an attempt to break the course bush jumping record but after all that stupid, stupid me :t-up:  :( let him drive my car at Curbrough. I didnt even get to drive it myself before he killed that as well!! a tad to much curb me thinks ,So beware of this man called Hodder also known as Hot Foot, Club Foot and goes under such alias's as Elton and Del Boy. and may be seen with mixing with famous people like stirling moss , but dont be fooled its all a cover up ,Be warned he is dangerous, Keep him away from your car :arse:  :0  ??? Stick him in anything orange and he is dangerous  :devil:  :p  ;)  :blush:  :arse:  :arse:

:durr: It doesn't need to be orange (though the striker has an orange stripte), I now have a clutch to fix since the cursed one drove the striker..........I guess the new beast from the Elton is Orange?...suppose it has to be, the best colour after all!

:D

Perhaps I should have let him have a go in mine - could have done the job properly maybe ?

there is no maybe about it  :angry: the little short arsed munchkin is a threat to us all  :(  be affraid be very affraid  :0 lock up your cars  :(  errrrrrrrrrrrm steve you seem to be doing a good enough job of your car yourself without the cursed one helping you though like you say with the short one behind the wheel the can't help but think it would be a lot worse  :p , and paul i did warn you that you had orange on your car  :blush:  burn him i say burn the one they call del boy  :0 a public one  :arse:

Would a public excorcism help the possessed one  ;)  :)  :D  ???  Before he's let loose again  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :)

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM NO I WAS THINKING OF A PUBLIC BEATING OF THE SEVERE KIND  :devil: OH YES THAT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER :arse:  :0  ;)

much much better  :angry: he is better kept where he has been for the last six months  :angry: in his garage building his new orange flunky mobile  :devil: we better beat the crap out of that before he gets to drive it  :0 i have look outs keeping an eye on munchkin boy sorry del boy  :blush:

watch out steve!

he may like the beatings, you know what these folk are like.

:devil:

Hi Stevie!

Sorry bout shaving the bottom of your sump off old chap, but imagine how much damage would of occured with your fat torso aboard!  Anyway Steve Broughton paid me to do it as he had too may dry sump kits in stock!  :p

Nice piccy of me in your car don't you think! :blush:

Yes of course its going to be orange! but with a touch of satanic oops er I mean satin black!

You must note that I didn't 'completely' break Paul's Striker as its not 'completely' orange!

If anyone else wants to let me drive their cars they can contact me on de-wreck@universal-salvage.com

Del-boy  :devil:326889-0.jpeg

PS: My car has to be orange so the marshalls can find it in the field afterwards!

Delboy :devil:

last seen at curbrough sawn off bloke with a shot gun ,huhummmmm less of the fat stumpy  :p could of had some nice pictures of me in my car but some little stumpy bloke trashed it  :arse: still its ok know my little sawn off buddy  :0