the curse of hodder

SteveD

aintree last weekend  :D  love the place oh yes cars flyin  :p  ;) im leading the class then me f****n bonnet comes off and i run over it for f**k sake  :angry: loose the class lead  :angry:  :0  ??? then get it back then get pipped by  .4 of a second this hodder bloke has got a lot to answer for  :angry: not only do i get beaten but its only by me old car  :arse: still 47.25 and 125 mph over the finish line aint bad  :D  :p  ;)

You've done something to that engine you havn't told me about !

No way it could haul your f*t A*** that fast without some meddling, come on whats going on ?

Stewards inquiry.

mmmmmmmmmmmm hauling my fat ass  :0 you looked in the mirror recentley  goat face  :arse: not a prety site i can tell you  :p with a face like yours you would be better with your pants on your head and steering with your feet  ;)  :p  :arse:  :love:

Not a bad idea, least of all my driving would be like yours then.

I've heard the Liverpool and District UFO club spotted a low flying orange coloured object Sat. afternoon should have known you were behind it.

Arm last seen, over the irish sea.  :devil:

mr mason i have only two  things  to say  :p  ;)       :)  :D  :D  one hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeddddddddddddddddddddd and twenty five miles an hour  :arse:  :p  i can replace a bonnet you cant do anything with your ugly mush  :0  :arse:

oh and don't you start the duck or i will tell your misses how much you really got for bits and bobs  :0  and how you can afford a new gearbox  :p

Hay what you mean start, i ain't started now't   :0 not me, good boy me!!

oh yes a very nice boy  :love:  :arse:  so i have heard  ;)