This Saturday @ Curborough

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Im keen to let my other half have a go in my 4 wheeled wonder around the track. You never know...I might learn something :blush: Does anyone know what times it all kicking off?

Regards,

John

We've got use of the track on Saturday arvo after the county cycling  ;)  :D  :)  Your erstwhile committee will be collecting some coins/folding stuff of the queens realm for track use  ;)  :D  :)  - I'm still awaiting all final paperwork but I think we've got the track from about 1/1.30 till 5.30 -

All drivers and passengers will need crash helmets and must sign the indemnity which will be sited in the marquee.

NOT the startline and first corner though.

Oh and the site should be open from about 11 (ish) on Friday morning - after the footie  ;)  :p  :D  :)

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm john what the #### are you going on about  ???  :(  what the hells a four wheeled wonder , your little x flow mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ???  :arse:

Mr D,

It may be little but they say that the best things in life are small  ;) A few weeks back, I bet you wished you had it instead of that p*** yellow catering thing anyway  :p

John

errrrrrrrm no dont think so ,but john i  bet you wish you had my c a t e r h a m , rather than  your tractor green muppet mobile  ???  ;)

Ok, I'll come and take it for a test drive tonight with a view to buying. What do mean "but theres no engine at the moment??"  :D  :D  :D

BTW Steve, I'll bring the burgers for Saturday night  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Only joshing. Did you know that theres a 15p levvy on carrier bags in Ireland. Its to help recycling you know  :blush:

John

little john i think you will find its 9 pence charge  :p as for the engine its now in the orrrrrrrrrrrange one ,  :blush:  and i dont want you crying all weekend because mr palmers wupping your  :arse: you little munchkin boy  ;) im going to curbrough for a break not to listen to you whinging  :angry:

welsh boy , thats origonal :arse:

Steve,

Sorry to hear about the orange one getting the bends. Will the yellow beastie be ready for me on Saturday?

I'll call you tonight to get an update.

Trevor :blush: