Sun 23rd Jun Curborough Sprint

Bananaman

Hello

Just a quicky, i was thinking of taking the Bananamachine out round the bends on Sunday assuming the weather forcast is right  :cool: (some hope :angry: ) and am either going to Oulton Park or maybe to Curbouough.

Just woundering what time things start on Sunday down there and if any body knows the post code so i can look it up on Streetmap

Help I need speeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd :devil:

get there 4 around 09.00, its easy 2 find. Get on the A38 head for Litchfield; the Turn oFF U need is Finley Park off the A38.

If yr coming on  A38 from the M6 come off at Finley Park turn Left at Top of slip road, over 2 roundabouts follow the road for about 1 mile just after the kart track, take the next left and that will take u into the Circuit. The event is sign posted from the A38 Slip road.

If yr coming from the M1 Follow A38 to Litchfield look out 4 Hellmans on the left(hugh warehouse)Thats the Finley Park turn off then directions as above once you've come over the A38 of course

Hope this is ok. If you've any probs don't ring me I'm nutssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

Buzz : :cool: