Tyre scrubbing

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

I've got some brand new tyres and want them scrubbing. I rang BMTR but they refused as I didn't buy from there. I've also tried George Polley but it will cost me carriage to and from plus the cost of the scrubbing. Does anyone know where I can go in the midlands to get this done whilst I wait?

Regards,

John

Colin Blower Motorsport in Hinckley can sort you out for £15 +vat per tyre - can't find his number but it's normally advertised in the back pages of CCC  ;)

or you could send 'em down here and I'll tidy them up for you John  ;)  :p  :D

Thanks Pete. I've tried Colin Blower already as hes local. Apparently too busy to do them for 2 weeks. Anyone know anyone else?

Cheers,

John

loud boy take your nose cone off drive upto a wall (slowly) until it touches then dip clutch and cane the A*** of your little x flow , you can do two at a time and is a lot cheaper than £9 a tyre ,and you can do it at home  :D  ???  :(  ;)  :love:  :blush:  :arse:

smiffy are you drunk again  ???  errrrrm welsh badgers of course  :sheep:  :arse:  :love: they love a bit of rubber ;)

But Steve "I'm not Welsh" Davies...I haven't got a suitable wall, so I'll pop up and use yours tonight.  :D  :D  :D

Much grateful,

John

PS - Demon Tweeks are 2 hours away and I work in the week you know.  :blush:

POP UP YOURS ! KEEP AWAY YOUNG LOUDEN YOU WILL GET DIZZY THIS FAR UP THE COUNTRY  AND WORK ? WHATS THAT  ;)  ???  :0  :arse: