Allen Parkinson

Steve Robinson

Dear All

Mark Stanton rang me a little while ago to tell me that Allen Parkinson was killed in a motoring accident at Le Mans last night. His son Nic was in Le Mans with him but not involved in the accident.

There is no further information but we thought you would all want to know of this tragic news.

We will get any further information to you as soon as we hear.

All our thoughts are with Nic and the rest of Allen’s family at this sad time.

For me Allan Parkinson was true a gentleman and one of the most genuine people I have ever met.He will be truely missed.

My thoughts are with Nic and the rest of the Parkinson family

Buzz

Couldn't agree more, for me he was a true gent and sportsman who had so much time for everyone. I'll miss him for sure.

Such a sad and tragic loss, Allen's humour and cheery face will be sorely missed - a true gentleman.

Our thoughts and condolences are with Nic and his family at such a traumatic time.

John, Sue & Kimberley

Such a great shame.

Allen was one of the most friendley and genuine people you could ever want to meet.

Our thoughts are with his family at this terrible time.

well what can i say , such a tragic loss you can't begin to imagine how allen's family are feeling but my thoughts are with them ,he was a real gentleman , and in my eyes the true spirit of westfield

We were deeply saddened by the news of Allen's death. He was a true sportsman and a thoroughly nice man, with the right attitude toward the speed series. An example to us all.

We shall miss him thundering past us on the drive home from future events.

Well I think you all, have said it all.

He was from the old school, a complete gent who will sadly be missed by us all.

Simply terrible, my thoughts are with Allen's friends and family. He'll be sorely missed by everyone, we've lost a star and a gentleman.