Lydden July 6th

ian crocker

Apparently there are a lot of places left for this sprint.  There are around 15 Westfields entered, mostly in the over 1700cc class.  Where are the  sub 1700s ?

Regards,

Ian

There's one here  :D  ;)  :)  Lydden is toooooooo far South  ;)  :p  :)  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  ;)

But I've entered Knockhill the week after  ;)  :D  :)  (Hope I get in)  :D  :)

Do you think we'll get more than one timed run this time? Fewer cars = more timed runs perhaps?

Not if the Sprint Leaders are there again we won't, if last years pandering is anything to go by ???

The problem was the British Sprint contenders needing their run-off, not the Sprint Leaders.  And it wasn't only them, it was the number of stoppages caused by offs which included plenty of Westfields.  Anyway, I know the club is very keen to prevent that happening again and that is why practice has been changed to the usual (for Lydden) 2.75 lapper.  With low numbers I would hope eveything will be fine - most clubs can run a full sprint and be finished before 12pm so a whole day should present no problems!

Ian

Gotta say, I've been more vociferous than most re last years debacle, and conveniently forgetting that one of ours caused a lengthy delay. I'll shut up about it, try and get the car finished, and go along for a good days fun.

Thanks for the reality check, Ian. :)