Dunkeswell - Not this year

Blatgirl

Oh well, Mr Blatman tried his hardest at getting the car ready  :devil: , but at the end of many late nights!, the car and us will not be there  :angry:

Blatman, don't give up  :cool:  Curborough is not far off.

I said my legs were not ready for the pedals yet, but I'm sure they will be in a few more weeks  :D

Blatman may be disappointed, but in truth it was not all his fault... wrong information given, parts not arriving in time, and people letting us down... all par for the course  :arse:  Ooopps can I use that!!, and I'll add  :devil: as well.

I'm off to find Blatman in a drunken heap on the floor now, and deny I was ever on here  :cool:  :love:

Now where did I leave those spanners, Cams, Facet, Diff, and Neck Brace......... :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

At a vain attempt of making it a 16 pt round my Double drive offer stands....

you must however be less than 6ft tall.

and be prepared for the most painful seat and its protrusion  ;)  :p  :D  :)  :devil:  :devil:

cjjfj ocjoewrjmc jcojerc jc j]pfcpjfcjgv hn j cojgc  corehjw ogchje[

More beer................ :devil:  :arse:

Hic................

Oh, and a new splunge grummit for the reticulating flange mount........

Mr Wotbox

Thanks for the offer, but if I wouldn't risk the Green Meenie, I won't risk some-one elses car. Tempted, but head must rule heart on this occasion. 'sides, I can have all day Saturday to work on Blue Thunder, and I get to go to the Thames Valley meet on Sunday, so it's not a complete loss. See you at Curborough.........

hic..............blatgirl.........Blatgirl..............BLATGIRL! My glass is (half :) ) empty...........

Come on Blatters. Get a move on. The seasons nearly over...

John  :p  :p  :p

Yeah I know, but with the propensity for the season to have over 50% of the events at venues that are too far north, Dunkeswell will be the first one I've ever missed due to circumstances (almost) within my control.............. ???

You live too far south .......... thats the problem  ;)  :p  :devil:  :devil:  :)