Llandow Pictures

AndyMoss

Anyone interested in some pictures from Llandow might like to visit the Bristol Pegasus club website at  www.bristolpegasus.co.uk - By the way I am the one of the drivers of the white AX GT, I think we posted slowest time of the day ! Never mind when I have finished the Westfield in my garage I should be able to go a bit quicker.

you hope  :(  dont build your hopes up to much :arse:

Llandow - word on the street is that the Bros were very happy with they way their slickshod car went  ;)  :D  :)  :cool:

And Class A has a new expert for 2003 after his first 2002 outing with new set-up  ;)  :p  :D  :)  :cool:

Well done folks - much better than watching all that Jubilee  :arse:  on TV - must get back to the football fest  :D  :p  ;)  :cool:

god #### yellow thing keeps coming back to haunt me  :A***:make mental note  must get other westfield ready  :t-up:  :durr:

What colour  ;)  ???  :)  Please no more yellow  ;)  :)

Orange is nice  :p  :D  :)  (with Vodka)

me no drink girly vodka  , it will appear at curbrough in you guesed it yellow ahhhhhhhh had you there dyno rod dayglo orange  :love:  oh yes be seen  :0  ;)  :blush:

sorry to but in, but whats wrong with yellow!!

The driver may be of the beaten track, but hay we are all different!! :devil:

yep you are your right :arse:

Nowt wrong with yellow - Steve's got gallons of it  :D  :)  ;)  except for the van  ;)  :D