Blat?

WINGNUT

rat.

More like T@@t...

Yeah Norman is right, it is a bike term.... Don't know why just sound good i guess.....

B****y Lovely Automobile Test

If this is accurate makes sense

A loud and raucous noise, or attitude, emitted from car and often driver of silly little machine'a, driven by little boys in grown up clothing. Determined to smile like fools till their demise.....

• Like 1

Grown up clothing? Really? Respect, you must do it differently over there, here we like to dress silly too, race boots funny jackets, and the hats, my word the hats...

:p:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush:

I look stupid when dressed "properly". When I have my pixie boots on my feet and a tea cosy on my head I look ridiculous. 

Who cares, I don't.   :)

Grown up clothing? Really? Respect, you must do it differently over there, here we like to dress silly too, race boots funny jackets, and the hats, my word the hats...

:p:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush:

http://s889.photobucket.com/user/7sRwild/media/LEM0018copy-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=190

Dont know what you are talking about...silly hats...not me!

Who you looking at?

gallery_15316_121_194335.jpg

Christmas party - fancy dress, race suits or onesies, don't posses a onesie, so...

:westy: :westy: :westy: :westy:

:blush::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny that, when I heard the term "onesie" I had no idea what they were talking about.

Then I saw one and realised they meant a siren suit.

Must admit I had to Google that one!

This is a special item of clothing. It's called a 'Siren Suit' because you could put it on when the air raid sirens started to wail.

We think it was home-made and it was designed to be worn over nightclothes whilst hiding in the air-raid shelters waiting for the all-clear to sound.

It's made of wool to help keep the wearer warm, and fastens up with buttons and zips so it could be put on quickly.

It even has a panel that undoes at the back so you could go to the toilet without having to take it off.

I'm not sure if I wish I had a flap or not. I try not to go to the toilet in my romper suit!