Llandow June 3rd - who's going?

LindsayP

:xmas: Sure you havn't just lost them!    :durr:

You are Number 85.

We have the slick car, in this weather god help us!

I'll be there. Finals came out about 1/2 weeks ago. If others will be camping on Sunday, then I'll camp otherwise prob drivbe up in early am.

Is the entry list full or are there lots of places left? I'm in two minds whether to do it or not especially as its a long way to go. Oh and not to mention the Sheep of course!

Windy

The entry list has long been full as its a Sprint Leaders round (apparently). The final regs came out about 2 weeks ago. I'll be there on Sunday evening and camping next door in the lovely welsh rain.

John

I'm there in the mobile hotel...........bring some beer

And a small hammer, a gallon of petrol and spare battery  :p  :D  :)

Sorry Tommo I can't make it this weekend - have a good un - its a fine circuit and ideal for a fast run - just watch for the chicanes  ;)  :D  :)  one straight through the other not  :p  :D  :)  ;)

Anybody still looking for digs, try the Travel inn at Bridgend, there were plenty of room available earlier today. Pub next door, good food also.

Lindsay

Nice one smithy, cant stand virgin sheep - inexperienced and expect you to call them the day after.  

Will a tough descision however.  The Travel Inn will be full of pre pubescent women if last year was anything to go by....so i'll be in the bar......pint, cigar, long coat, bag of sweets!!! ......"Hey sweetheart, Im a racing driver you know........" :devil:

Jackie  not going then, Linds........ :0  :p  :D

Let me double drive and I won't tell anyone about this.........promise... :devil:  :devil:  :p  :p  :D  :D

Turns out they won't be running a full entry and they won't allow latecomers entries either. Some rule the MSA has imposed on them according to the secretary of the meeting.

Good luck to you all - hope you don't score too many points!

Windy