any one going down south to

The Duck

is there any of the SS guys going to dunkeswell on june the 8th. or am i on me todd. :devil:

I'm hoping to be there. Depends on how much I get done to the sprint car, and if I can get it on the rollers for a set up.......

Blatters,

No problem...Just use the lesser specced spare car   :devil:

John

That is an option, but with my trip to Le Mans leaving on the 12th, it doesn't leave much time if I have a problem or stack it (or worse, Blatgirl stacks it..........).

Dunkeswelll is now looking doubtful indeed :(

I've decided I probably won't take the Green Meenie, 'cos it's just too big a risk what with my Le Mans trip paid for. I doubt my travel insurance covers me for crashing my car during a competitive event, causing me to cancel my travel plans. I'm certain it won't cover Blatgirl.......

Oh well, gives me more time to prepare for Curborough..........

'Course, if any one fancies a double, double drive (ie one for me, an' one for Blatgirl) then let me know..........

:0  :devil:  :blush:

I'd offer Blatgirl a drive............ :love:

I might even consider letting you drive the car @ dunkeswell BUT the seat is set with minimal adjustment so you might not fit....

Anyways if you double drive my car and stack you'd still have the same problem getting to le mans while the green car was sitting in my garage.... :D

Blimey..........Ta.

I'd see about some insurance if this is a genuine offer, but I can't, in all good conscience, accept a drive without Blatgirl  :love:  getting one too...............

one or other of you is welcome to a drive you just have to be really carefull and on a bend it mend it basis. Let me know if you are interested, if you are I wont put my new front and rear wings on yet....  :D

Put your wings on........I can't go and drive without Blatgirl  ???

If only you had two Westfields....... :p  :D  :devil:

how the other half lives, if only I had two Westfields indeed, some of us arnt a 10 car family.......

There is a glimmer of hope.........

I appear to be lurching between going and not going about every half an hour. If I can get the suspension set up (and I've got all day Wednesday to do it, so it should be enough time! ) and the head arrives back in enough time Thursday to get it on the car and timed up etc etc, then I'm booked into a rolling road on Friday morning........It looks do-able,as long as nothing else breaks.............worried, me......... :)  :(  ???  :0  :t-up:  :blush:  ;)  :sheep:  :devil:  :durr:  :blush:  :xmas:  :arse:  :zzz:

wibble..................

And dont forget a day or so to tow start it... :devil:

John

Thanks Adrian for the offer. :love:

I think it is more doubtful, than do-able for the sprint car :0 , but miracles can happen.  :D

Will keep you posted  :sheep:

Would you and Wotbox like to be alone? :love:

More doubtful than do-able............cup half empty again, is it dear....... :p  :t-up:  :love: