• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Track Car Wanted

ALANBEAL

Hi All

After being told the Westie is not allowed on the track any more I am after a track car does not have to be road legal but must be complete and ready to go rear wheel drive preferred BMW 330,328i or WHY

Alan

Alan, I came to Westfields from a track day BMW. It will cost a lot more to be slower out there.a

Or run my Boxster thats up for sale

Alan, why is your westy banned from the track? James 

My bud has a 172 Clio that's a total blast and puts alot of other cars to shame. May not be rear wheel drive but they are cheap and plenty of spares about.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah come on, whys it not allowed on the track anymore !

Terry's boxster, then make it a track only beast!

Terry's boxster, then make it a track only beast!

you mean the one that sold over 3 weeks ago? hmmmm unlikely then......

got a nice track ready mx5 1.8, with cage and sensible mods, ,,  ready to go and road legal?

Hi All

Due to popular demand my westie was not insured for track day use and my son despite being told it was damp and slippery (he had already spun it) had to compete with an AC Cobra decided to lose it into the pit wall at Brands Hatch He pushed the front wheel and hub back into the chassis

Costs so far new chassis,front hub,new wheel,nose cone, steering rack,cycle wings,head lamps,front ARB, various upgrades as you do and probabley new alternator,radiator and fan and of course the NEW Garden shed to do it all in.

The wife says no more track days, you bend it again and it goes

Good story Alan

so a cheap BMW seems a good option

Ouch! The important word there was "you" bend it, it goes ;). Your son's gonna enjoy paying for that lot!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.