How heavy is your Westfield

Tyson

563 with spare wheel, jack, tools and half a tank of petrol. A touch more with me in it.

As far as I know it's 640kg

• 2 weeks later...

Mine came in at 553kg. Road going SEI Narrow with full screen and 1/3 tank of fuel 635kg with me on board. 

Mine is 629kg with nearly a full tank , hoping to get that down a bit this coming winter!!

My busa weighed in at ~450kg yesterday ready for 3 sisters sprint. If you compared that to the lightest BEC (like Tel's) I would think the extra weight mainly comes from bigger engine (busa vs blade), turbo + intercooler (~20kgs), larger wheels & tyres and less carbon.

My Pre lit weighed 532kg with half a tank of fuel screen etc

Need it doing again as now full cage dry dumped aero screened lightweight battery

My busa weighed in at ~450kg yesterday ready for 3 sisters sprint. If you compared that to the lightest BEC (like Tel's) I would think the extra weight mainly comes from bigger engine (busa vs blade), turbo + intercooler (~20kgs), larger wheels & tyres and less carbon.

That's pretty light Kevin, my supercharged one was 500Kg, 

Barneys and Tim Nunns car are lighter than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going on a diet and joining a gym to get some more exercise !!!!

That's pretty light Kevin, my supercharged one was 500Kg,

485kg in current guise (as mentioned near the start of this thread), without supercharger and in road going trim, but with lots of carbon.

If you are at or around Oulton during a track day sneak over and use their scales..

2.0 XE  570 KG with half a tank of fuel

Main reducing efforts are - JK Seats, 6 KG Battery, Aeroscreen, Flywheel, Front hubs, calipers and uprights, Minilight Wheels, No carpets.

To digress slightly...Just bought a set of Kumho's and a set of 888's - that covers bone dry and damp, any real liquid around and I sulk in the paddock...

Was sorely tempted by ACB10's and R500's - great weight saving, but initial outlay and wear rates put me off.

2.0 XE  570 KG with half a tank of fuel

EH..............How ?

If thats the case i best ask Playskool to get their scales checked ! :cry:

Mind there was some luggage on board, can see there's going to be money spent on diet stuff for the car ! :d

That is what the scale at Oulton read.. I I have only taken maybe 45Kg off it... roughly as below , the JK seats are very light, I might have gained a bit with the SBD designed exhaust.

Orig (Kg) Now Save (Kg) FUprights 6 4.8 1.2 F Hubs 5.4 1.8 3.6 Flywheel 9 3.8 5.2 F Claipers 8 2.3 5.7 Battery 12.6 6.1 6.5 Aeroscreen 8.5 1.1 7.4 Seats 20 6 14

Aha - the table..

FUprights    were   6      now 4.8    saving 1.2 Kg

F Hubs        were   5.4   now 1.8    saving 3.6 Kg

Flywheel      was    9      now 3.8    saving 5.2 Kg

F Claipers   were   8     now 2.3     saving 5.7 Kg

Battery        was   12.6  now 6.1    saving 6.5 Kg

Aeroscreen was    8.5   now 1.1    saving 7.4 Kg

Seats          were   20        now 6   saving 14 Kg