How heavy is your Westfield

Tyson

580kg with full tank of fuel, weather gear, screen, carpets and comfy seats :)

645kg with driver :cool:

Mine weighed in at 610kg at IVA with a full tank of fuel

These Mazda SDV's seem quite light!

Mine and smokeymows are fairly similar spec wise, so it appears 30kg is the weight difference between a 1.6 and a 1.8 - do you concur master?

Mine and smokeymows are fairly similar spec wise, so it appears 30kg is the weight difference between a 1.6 and a 1.8 - do you concur master?

Yes, that combined with the much smaller and lighter diff in the 1.6 :)

Yes, that combined with the much smaller and lighter diff in the 1.6 :)

I was including the drive train in my post. Although I do have an RAC rollbar against your standard westfield one, so maybe 25kgs difference?

These Mazda SDV's seem quite light!

It's all the nuts and bolts missing from the kit ;)

Very lite at the moment with no engine or gearbox in it

Going to weigh mine over the next few weeks. Removed the seats and carpet yesterday to let it dry out after a trip to NMS in the snow. There must have been a kilo of grit and stones under the seats.

Heavy enough to stop the rear wheels spinning-up or is that my new R888s....can`t believe the difference they`ve made to my car .

too many easter eggs Graham??? :p

You`re not wrong James.Feeling like a beached whale at the moment.Can`t resist the flippin` stuff.Think I`ve eaten more than the kids!

Tyres have honestly amazed me mate.....really like a different car.Like the difference between a BIG Husqvarna and a 15" McCulloch from B&Q!

Graham, broken too many Husqies.... just give me an 880 with 16" bar all day long..... See post on Somme Trip mate....

Tyres make a massive difference - drove mine hard on 10 year old road tyres and it was lethal.....  good rubber is the way forward :-) 

ISTR mine is about 530kg, but that was a while ago...