Commercial motorhome insurance with multiple drivers?

AdamR

Well, the last people I thought would be decent seem to have come up trumps! Adrian Flux have offered a policy at (what I deem to be) a reasonable rate, including European cover and breakdown. It's ended up an 'any driver over 25' policy worked out cheapest, too.

Now, just need to get the tow bar fitted and I can rack up some benefits in kind this weekend at Donington :d

Well done

Out of interest what camper did you go for?

I have been looking at some of the VW transporter conversions as its mainly just me and I want 'car like' and easy to park somewhere such as warehouse or drive.

Ended up with an XLWB Extra High Roof Crafter conversion. It's big (8m long and 3m high!) but should do everything we need and more.

One of the guys I race with has a Transporter conversion and it's ideal for one or two people with a modest amount of kit and the odd night away. They do drive like a car too, which is a bonus.

Yes Adrian Flux insured out Campervan fleet

They were the brokers with LV as the underwriters

LV are the only ones I could ever find which ever broker quoted for me

Adrian Flux being the cheapest and we have only stopped hiring last November

• Like 1

glad you got sorted adam.

we got a good quote from flux for our van as a part built conversion (transit high top elwb jumbo) ,we had some very high quotes as a van . :cry:  :cry:  we don't have windows in the van yet so can't change the log book to motorhome yet but when we contacted rias and told them the full tale of what we are using the van for they said we could get a motorsport policy that included cover to go on holiday with it too that was about 400 quid fully comp :t-up: 

we got rid of a autosleeper (vito based) as it was too small for us.it was fantasic to drive/tow etc but when you got to a meeting it was a pain, the front seats slid into the rear's to make the bed,no shower/loo,no hot water and a small fridge