• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

2002 Speed Series

Mark Stanton

A big thank you to all our 2002 Speed Series Sponsors.

2002 Speed Series Drivers T-shirts will be available at both Loton Park & Croft Circuit to all registered SS drivers.

You will need your sunglasses cos they are bright and highly visible - displaying the club details and all those of our 2002 sponsors.

See Mark or Tom for your T-shirt and drivers ID cards.

:cool:  :D  ;)  :)  :p

Thanks

It's a secret  :D  :)  Not tellin anyone  :D  :)  :cool:  :cool:

Not quite Orange - its a new version for 2002.  :p  ;)  :)  :D  :cool:  I'm sure there won't be too much of a colour clash  ;)

I'll think about it  ;)  :p  :D  :)

I got my entry tuned down for Loton, but I was there sussing out the opposition anyway. (Was that well over 70 seconds Mark?) Can I get my Stickers etc from anyone at Olivers Mount, where I have my entry confirmed?

Thanks - I was totally and utterly  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  and  :arse:

Yep stickers and shirts will be available at Ollys Mount see Steve Robbo and Tom - I'm at Stoneleigh  :arse:  would rather be at Ollys Mount

and it was only 1.20 seconds over, but still totally  :arse:  Must try harder