job opportunity

SteveD

Shame I can't comment anymore...

People complain about me talking about RTC's. however I've only ever experienced RTC's in Birmingham.

Lived in Dorset twice, drove from Devon into Dorset loads and apart from odd hole in hedge and what was once a caravan attached to the back of something big, I've never seen an RTC.

Anyway, Bob... Manchester must be like north Birmingham. I think most big city's are. Looked on google maps for Middlewich, too far north. Plus I saw a place called Carnage not far away... That'll be good for the repair trade!

Mrs C and I both decided that once you hit Bristol people change, driving changes and the epicentre seems to be Birmingham, as north of Birmingham the driving improves again... And less people are emotionless robots!

If you walk down the street and say "Hello" to every tenth person you see, what would the average response be? Devon/Dorset 70% would smile and reply. Birmingham I tried this and EVERY person didn't respond verbally, about 20% gave me a look like they were either going to stab me or I was about to stab them!

I would like to work with vehicles post military, I was thinking pre military, but I'm more into restoration and body repair than mechanics. And not too many places like that now.

Being serious for a moment I can't say how pleased I am that Steve's doing well. 

He deserves a bit of luck and he seems to have fallen on his feet. I knew he would but there's always that nagging doubt.

Well done fella, keep it up.

• Like 1

I can imagine Crashioli in a MAB sandwich board walking the streets of Middlewich.....  LOL

naked

I can imagine the sandwich board .......

.......... but naked - no, can't imagine that. 

Could you let me know a little bit more in detail about this, I am now 34 so looking to change trades from flooring due to aching joints already! Pay is sadly one of the issues but I suppose you cut your cloth to suit and all that, I have loved cars well since I was a wee lad and have fully restored a triumph spitfire from the ground up not to mention farting around with a couple of kits and I'm now messing around with an 1989 porsche 944S.

This would be a 70 mile commute which I'd be willing to do!

Anyway PM me if I sound something like the kinda guy your thinking of.... But I ain't getting naked for nobody, too ugly for that!

Great to hear it's going so well Steve :d

Being serious for a moment I can't say how pleased I am that Steve's doing well.

He deserves a bit of luck and he seems to have fallen on his feet. I knew he would but there's always that nagging doubt.

Well done fella, keep it up.

Sorry, I went on a bit, as I can.

If I get paid enough I would do it naked... Covered in grease.

But I'm pleased that during this economic climate Steve/MAB have done so well.

I can't say how pleased I am that Steve's doing well. 

How English!  You should say "How pleased I am..."

I'm pleased he's doing well too BTW

Rory's Dad

OK, but I still can't say how pleased  I am

I'm pleased Steve is still here to be doing so well..... what a bloke to have done all that having been through what he has.  I know we have a bit of banter but fair play to Steve D - a chuffin legend and diplofat.

:)

Steady on James he is big headed enough as it is.   :)

Back to the job spec...

In terms of staff facilities, what is provided in the way of washrooms and showers and how may they be used?