Stars, what do they mean?

Young Pretender

Can I ask a stupid question?

Yes, are you sure?

OK, here goes.

Why has our most exalted MemSec got a wscc.co.uk domain but the venerable club secretary got a hotmail.com domain.

Can't we afford to let the club secretary have a club domain? 

Considerably less exalted, Norman . . . .  rank or status at a high or powerful level  --  defo our MemSec

The merely venerable [accorded respect, especially because of age, (or wisdom, or character)] are less well treated   :oops:

. . . . . or, perhaps, it's personal preference. Don't need a mail client, can access it anywhere in the world on any computer.

OK, I understand.

Now, why can't we change the warning point system to points for every time a member reports an accident, theirs or others.

3 warnings and a fine is levied.

One member could do a sterling job in doubling the clubs bank balance.   :)

The short answer is he can have one if he wants one - in fact, it's already in place, and would auto forward easily if David so wishes.

I would point out that our esteemed and knowledgeable ClubSec has brought the club constitution into the 21st century, no mean feat and something I certainly couldn't have done.  Methinks he is far too modest.  :t-up: 

I think you're all wonderful and clever and handsome and virile and ......

saves me having to do any work   :)

• Like 1