Snetterton 300 (Evening)

Tyson

Has anyone done a track evening at Snetterton lately? If so would you recommend it? I wondered if 2 hours 30 minutes track time was enough.

I did an evening at brands in 2011, was good but a little annoying when you get a stoppage as it really eats into your track time available.

I do fancy doing a day there after may, it also looked quite cheap compared with brands. Might have to take a book to read down the long straight though :)

I seem to remember tha Cleggy did an evening at Snett towards the end of last year, might be worth a search :) i recall there was a few problems but that was largely due to the biblical rain fall.

Well I had one great evening there with very few interruptions

The other was a total waste of time due to heavy rain and had about 25 minutes track open time

With evenings you pays your money and takes your chance - to help roll the dice in your favour book for summers months - I have sort of agreed with myself to only do evenings if they are going cheap

Great track though