What the heck is at BUTLEY?

Gazza

I'm trying to finalise my calender of events from various championships and the BUTLEY round of the Speed Series fills a nice hole !

But, apart from a location map, I can't find any info on the course at all. I haven't seen the regs yet either. Is it an airfield venue or a 'country house front drive' type of course?

So I'd be interested to hear what other people know/think of the event.

Gary ???

Its a new venue to us all  :)  Catch up with Tom sometime - he may know more  ;)  a bit closer to the date.

butley,,, sounds like some kind of wart :t-up:  :durr:

HELLO

Butley is an airfield, if you goto google.com and type in "butley airfield" it has lots of history about it, sounds a big place it was the USAF bomber base.

Hi

You can also get a good map of Butley from streetmap.co.uk.  Just enter Butley.  The site is also good for getting maps of other venues (Brawdy, Boscombe, etc).  Butley is the old RAF Bentwaters air base - goodness knows where the sprint route is though - my high diff could come in useful if we use all of that runway!!.

Keith The Teeth.  :D