1999 TVR Cerbera 4.2 AJP V8 Now Sold

Marto303

only joking Marto hope you sell

always wanted a TVR.

will have to make do with my westy...

Good point! If I get rid of the wife who'll come bring me a flask of tea when I break down???

If have your iPhone 5 how you going to call her?

If have your iPhone 5 how you going to call her?

If you have the iPhone 5 you'll have the wife... I won't need to call her! Although you best make sure that battery's charged and you have handsfree ready.

Actually Marto, if you supply a tank of petrol and road legal tyres and let me borrow the TVR for 48 hrs you can keep the iPhone, and wife!!!!

I'll bring it back, defiantly no petrol, possibly no tyres and hopefully no damage!

• Like 1

Actually Marto, if you supply a tank of petrol and road legal tyres and let me borrow the TVR for 48 hrs you can keep the iPhone, and wife!!!!

I'll bring it back, defiantly no petrol, possibly no tyres and hopefully no damage!

Unfortunately guest I've already got a 5 & a wife ( both a bit under rated IMHO ) but for 16k you can have the Cerb full tank of juice and no need to bring it back.

Just in case Mrs H reads this "I was only joking, honest love" !!!!!

Hmm...

Great car, great price...

However I'm a bit short on cash...

WSCC member discount?

£13,500?

As the discount.

If I had the cash... Well I'd not have it, you would.

• 2 weeks later...

That has to be one manic machine!!

Very fast Benzo, but not as hard to drive as you might imagine. It can't be if I'm able to extract decent perfromances from it!

• 3 weeks later...

SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.