First "proper" track day tomorrow...

TAFKARM

Don't put your visor straight down as you may steam up straight away, like what I did :love:

Enjoy

Bob :d  :d

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt nossiter

• TAFKARM

• CL290005

• Graham0127

Lets hope there is more grip than we had at BMW day weather does not look promising!

Yep , it was definitely lacking in the morning , even when the dry line started to appear in the afternoon it was still interesting braking on a half wet / half dry line !

You fancy a look tomorrow Chris ?

Don't put your visor straight down as you may steam up straight away, like what I did :love:

Enjoy

Pinlock inserts work well to stop this

Enjoy

Can whole heartedly recommend this mask to stop visor fogging.

Very easy to put in and out too.

http://www.respro.com/products/urban-commuting/motorcycling/foggy_mask/

Yep , it was definitely lacking in the morning , even when the dry line started to appear in the afternoon it was still interesting braking on a half wet / half dry line !

You fancy a look tomorrow Chris ?

Matt

I am full of cold so not likely to venture out tomorrow, caught this from work :( suspect I will be ok by monday to go back to work !

Matt

I am full of cold so not likely to venture out tomorrow, caught this from work :( suspect I will be ok by monday to go back to work !

Yep , that's normally how my colds work !

Speaking of work Chris, Im fully aware I haven't replied to your PM....things have been pretty 'interesting' at our end of the office for the last couple of weeks!

Matt, come say hello, I don't know anyone else who's going!

Matt, come say hello, I don't know anyone else who's going!

Will do Russ , looking at your avatar I'm going to be looking for a Westfield with a yellow nose ?

Nice ! , I'll pop along in the morning and say hello .

Speaking of work Chris, Im fully aware I haven't replied to your PM....things have been pretty 'interesting' at our end of the office for the last couple of weeks!

Yes I know!!!

I meant about the issues not that you had not replied!

Will do Russ , looking at your avatar I'm going to be looking for a Westfield with a yellow nose ?

Yes mate, yellow and black :)

I remember how excited (and slightly nervous) I was the day before my first track day...

Have a great day, as the others have said, it will be very, very slippery, so go steady - you will also find yourself being lapped quite a lot by cars that you would normally be much quicker than, if it was a dry day - but don't worry about being pressured into going faster than you feel comfy with until you get our eye in :d

Have fun :t-up: :t-up:

Well mechanical failure has forced my retirement! Boooo!

Sorry I didn't catch up with you Russ , I hung round what I thought was your car this morning a couple of times hoping you would return to it but never saw you , were you number 53 in garage 10 ( yellow car with carbon wrap on the side panels ) ? . Was bl**** cold up there this morning . I did meet Cedric the brave up there in his red duratec engined Westfield .

Lots of race cars up there this morning testing by the looks of it .

Seemed strange the way they did the sighting laps this morning , almost looked like you just drove down pit lane whenever you felt like it before10 pm and a pace car took out whoever was waiting at pit exit at the time !