Team Challenge

woodman

Could anyone who would like to form or be in a Team please PM me .

I will be setting this up soon .

I can also sort 'Newbies', who may not know many people yet into teams , so dont be shy,

Its only a bit of fun

Stu

you must have too much time on your hands ?

I was thinking of starting my own team SCSC, South Coast Slow Coaches, got a nice ring to it WSCCSSSCSC

Who's in ? :)

Name of winning team PM'd. It may need an edit if I can recruit our final member. If your name sounds like Ron Loudwon, call me x

Hi Stu

Welcome to Class C

If u need someone to hold you back then I'm your man, happy to team up

See u soon

Graham

Stu

MartinH and I would also be happy to hold you back (it's a bit of fun after all).

How about "Nice People with Small Engines"?

Stu

MartinH and I would also be happy to hold you back (it's a bit of fun after all).

How about "Nice People with Small Engines"?

David I thought the golden rule was never admit you had anything small! Still it's proably better than "ZimmerSpeed"

Oh yes, for those who noticed me missing from the Driver List I will be out in Class C this season.  After exchanges of doctors letters and deliberations by the MSA I finally got my license last week. :d  :d  :d

• Like 1

i'd be happy to join a team of 8 valvers or x-flow'd cars ????

You not thought about changing the car colour

Filf I did think about a new paint job but i think 2 colour changes in 12 months would be a little excessive !!!  :p

Team Butt Naked would be happy to accept applications from like minded soles who are; always prepared well in advance of events, always bring everything they need to events, always make proper provision for sleeping and eating, are in bed before 8pm (9 if it's a special occasion), never participate in things which may impair the performance of complex mental and motor functions and always use the word 'the'.

Team Butt Naked would be happy to accept applications from like minded soles who are; always prepared well in advance of events, always bring everything they need to events, always make proper provision for sleeping and eating, are in bed before 8pm (9 if it's a special occasion), never participate in things which may impair the performance of complex mental and motor functions and always use the word 'the'.

And are prepared to take all their clothes off at the sound of the first few bars of "You can keep your hat on"

Can i join up a team that adheres to the etos of TBNaked.....?