Spotted a new trend

Paul Morcom

A truse is similar but allows the odd hand grenade to be thrown now and again

The limit on display names is 60 characters.  As our friend filfan / naflif / fulfat clearly likes playing with fire, before resorting to other crude tactics like Photoshopping his avatar, etc. I will now entertain suggestions from you all as to what his display name should be for the next 30 days before the system allows him to change it again.

Of course, fulfat could avoid all this and much worse horrors in my powahs by surrendering, and I can then change his name back...

Let's have your suggestions please.  :devil: 

Oh, and fulfat... Did you not see the new Forum Guidelines posted yesterday?

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Turns out you can have only one photo in your signature - oh dear.  I'll just have to fix it for you now. :)

Oh, and fulfat... Did you not see the new Forum Guidelines posted yesterday?

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Turns out you can have only one photo in your signature - oh dear.  I'll just have to fix it for you now. :)

There is only 1

True - and the sooner you realise it, the less painful it will be for you.  :laugh: 

True - and the sooner you realise it, the less painful it will be for you.  :laugh: 

Terms of surrender

1. I will admit that you have won the battle and you don't look like Gordon brown, captain Harris or constipated. And are infact a handsome chap.

2. Will remove you from my sig strip though seen as you have not done so I presume you may like it.

3. You restore my profile and screen name

4. Pretzel privileges reinstated

OK, fair enough - although I only have your car avatar in pink now, so you'll have to send me your car photo or update your avatar yourself.

Yeah, please remove my photo - not thrilled to look like Rimmer! :d

Deal.

Only on my phone at the min so as soon as I get to a pc I will remove it :yes::)