Spotted a new trend

Paul Morcom

These high level negotiations and peace treaty shall hereby be know as the "Pretzel Treaty"

• Like 1

there we go all back to normal  :t-up:

it has been an entertaining couple of days :d

So I reckon if I set my self up as the on-line Pretzel seller I should make a fortune in virtual money with you lot  :d  :p  :d

Yeah, it has been entertaining and all good clean fun! :yes:

Let's NOT do it again real soon! :laugh:

I have a pretzel game all lined up for Stoneleigh - we'll see who's brave enough to enter!  Details closer to the show... :cool:

I won't be there this year. I didn't get any pretzels last year (no complaint it was my choice)

Any chance of saving one for me?

Of course! :t-up:

The big difference is how they can treat animals in that way when they are clearly distressed and suffering , I dont have qualms about eating chicken or pork etc. but i like to think the animal has been despatched cleanly without having to suffer , in the real world food chain the predaters dont worry too much about the welfare of there prey ,  last week I witnessed a buzzard ripping a dove to pieces which it had just caught ,  2 mins earlier was happily feeding away in my own back garden , I dont know how much the poor dove knew about it but that's about survival and life and death in the animal world .

We so called intelligent human beings are supposed to know better   

Must have gone into shock after seeing the pink beast

And I mean car before you start

OK, fair enough - although I only have your car avatar in pink now, so you'll have to send me your car photo or update your avatar yourself.

Yeah, please remove my photo - not thrilled to look like Rimmer! :d

just wondering what you used to turn me pink? was it photoshop? im looking to get some software to tweek my pics of the kids etc

Yep, Photoshop Elements, piece of cake, a two minute job changing the car colour. :).

thanks i will have a look out for a copy  :yes: