Spotted a new trend

Paul Morcom

its officer dibble.... :p 

He resembles that remark

And so the still morning air was shattered by the sound of rotor blades spinning up. The Mem sec was last seen rummaging through his record collection for that old and battered copy of "ride of the Valkyries" 

• Like 2

ride of the Valkyries

The battle of Orgreave during the miners skrike was heralded by a Chief Inspector from Thames Valley driving a Transit "hoolie" van with two huge tannoy type speakers on the roof around the field playing "ride of the Valkyries" at full volume at 5 am in the morning.

I always wanted to be the starter of a "hot" topic. I now am and feel really satisfied with my day's work and surprised that this one achieved it.

I love the editing of the Scott's photos (if only I knew how to do) - more please.

Paul,

watch out if you are going to Gurston, Tony Wiltshire drives an orange Gould, nice chap all the same

I always wanted to be the starter of a "hot" topic. I now am and feel really satisfied with my day's work and surprised that this one achieved it.

I love the editing of the Scott's photos (if only I knew how to do) - more please.

im in enough trouble  :)

if you right click on an image you can save it to your computer then edit it

if you right click on an image you can save it to your computer then edit it

I got that far, it is the editing software that throws me, particularily on my HTC smart phone.

I will get there just takes me longer than others :-).

I predict more signatures, strap lines and avatars will be altered suddenly and unexpectedly in the near future... :cool:  :ghostface:

I got that far, it is the editing software that throws me, particularily on my HTC smart phone.

I will get there just takes me longer than others :-).

i just used paint on the pc. really basic but the result is ok