Poor guest

FILFAN

Been listening to the radio this morning, one resident in Somerset giving his account of 5 accidents on the same corner outside his house since Monday. Some people are attracted to or witness accidents all the time, glad I'm not one of them.

I never witnessed an accident, other than driving by smashed up caravans and things on the M5. If you'd like to, stay here for a long week end and I can assure you of action Friday night and Monday morning!

I really can't wait to get out of this place.

been to longbridge today and it was alot better. 

on the way home though on the M1 i saw one lucky idiot young driver barely get away with it. in a typical fri evening queue about 30mph i was in the middle lane when some  :arse:  cut right infront of me by mm's undertook the vehicle in the outside lane and then cut him up by mm's too. because they had the driving ability of a 6 year old they then spent the next 10 secs snaking allover trying to keep control. im sure it was a girl with the style of hair but couldn't get along side to congratulate them so never got a look.

on a slightly lighter but sick note i saw some writing on van that was pure evil but i couldn't help snigger :d

the van only had the bottom half washed and on the top of the rear door it said "van washed by Stephen Hawking" evil i know but just couldnt help myself  :down:

I can only snigger. An actual laugh or comment could worsen my luck with road gods.

Long ridge is much better, PC Dan lives just there and you were a few miles from me! If you went smelly oak direction and up to 5 ways then towards ladywood and winson green you'd had some fun!

Dan and i are having a quick run out tomorrow morning around 10am if you fancy joining us. We will stick to the country roads out towards worcester and back. PM me if you are interested

Paul

PM sent,

I'm ok on around brum, at least 4 times a day 4-5 days a week I drive across the city centre... 35 weeks of the year, then I drive brum -Devon most weekends, brum - Newcastle others and time to time I drive brum - aldershot... In 5 years to have been hit 3 times in brum (whist stationary) ain't too bad, run over once on a crossing and once on a pavement.

What do you think of the driving in brum Paul?

Cheers.

next time your off up newcastle your welcome to pop in for a cuppa