Castle Combe regs are out! Swift action recommended

Lumme!

Folks,

The Bristol Motor Club has just published the regs for the Castle Combe round of the Speed Series. 

The event is entitled 'The Great Western Sprint' and the regs can be found via the following link;

http://www.bristolmc.org.uk/events_calendar.htm

You can enter online, which I have just done.  You will receive a confirmation email and payment must be made via BACS to the account details provided during the entry process.

The regs state that the number of entries has been reduced from 100 to 90.  Knowing that a number of people missed out last year as the event was over-subscribed, I recommend swift action.

I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar Speed Series faces, as well as some new faces too.

Cheers,

Simon

PS And yes, I have been watching the BMC website daily for the last month!

I entered earlier today which is possibly a bit brave of me considering I haven't seen my car since October :oops::laugh:

Lumme, thanlks for the heads up.... I've entered !!!! crikey, how exciting - almost a year after WSCC sprint school i'm only going to be doing it for real...... jesus!!!

Good luck lads. I'm gonna try come and watch/help

Commit myself too... 

now then... to this alternator mount! Yikes

'Lumme, thanlks for the heads up.... I've entered !!!! crikey, how exciting - almost a year after WSCC sprint school i'm only going to be doing it for real...... jesus!!!'

James,

No worries. 

I'm no expert myself (in any sense of the word, as I will effortlessly demonstrate at the event) but I have been to Castle Combe twice, so if I can be of any help just give me a shout.

Cheers.

I entered B3... 1800CC and over.

Judging from you avatar you will be in the class below...

I guess if we are in the wrong class they will sort it out... :)

For me - B2 road going spec prod upto 1800cc :t-up:

That's what I suspected - they can move us - I went B2 as the next option puts me against BECS! - all paid! (not cheap is it!?!?!?)

cheaper than the single seaters though... i have all fingers and toes crossed that we get in this year..

Edit - I went A2 :-) - dont' want to race BECS! - guess they will move me though

BTW - if you don't know Castle Combe - they are strict on noise - the scrutineers I dealt with on a track day there were really nice and helpful, but they did mostly stick to the rules. ****! I've just realised I actually have track experience at two events!! This one and LLandow! :-)