Aldi ratchet spanners

Kingster

Spotted a set of 5 hinged ratchet spanners in Aldi. Look just like the Halfords pro items. Worth a punt at £5.99!

I've got a set of these which I've had for years. Other than someone pinching my 13mm, they're brilliant and have taken a lot of abuse with no evidence of it. 

@RJC were you looking for some of these?

Thought were less, but still a bargain at £9.99

just goes to show that I should look at the price before tapping the contactless thing :d

• Haha 1

Just bought a set. Loads left in the Fenton, S-o-T, branch!

On 19/09/2017 at 12:20, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Spotted a set of 5 hinged ratchet spanners in Aldi. Look just like the Halfords pro items. Worth a punt at £5.99!

Well, once you've used them on your car you can spread them on some toast for a tasty snack...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CraigHew said:

Well, once you've used them on your car you can spread them on some toast for a tasty snack...

Are you Nuts ?

Loads in Northwich - £9.99 not £5.99 though..... I did enquire about the price but store were adamant ("sure" not the singer!) they are £9.99

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wilfman said:

Loads in Northwich - £9.99 not £5.99 though..... I did enquire about the price but store were adamant ("sure" not the singer!) they are £9.99

Yes I think I made a mistake!

• Haha 1

I'd been tempted with these, but then I remembered I already have 2 sets of their normal spanners, plus a set of stubby spanners and 2x individually purchased 13mm ratchet spanners (because they always go walkies first).